• Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
New Guy in Metro Detroit

Nathan W.
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Royal Oak, MI
Posted Mar 7 2017, 16:59

Hello!

New member here in Royal Oak, MI. I've been interested in real estate investing for at least a decade, but for one reason (excuse) or another I've stayed on the sidelines. Well, I'm determined to put an end to that and take action. I'm interested in most aspects of real estate Investing but am intending to start with purchasing single family or smaller multi-family properties with the opportunity to add value. However, I'm also very interested in getting involved with property flipping and even larger commercial properties down the road.

I actually got my real estate salesperson license a few years ago but don't have it active currently. I'm planning on making it active with a broker in the next few weeks.

Right now I work as a Senior Account Manager for a large chemical company but my plans are to quickly transition my career to a real estate focus.

I'm extremely exited to be a part of the BP community and connect with as many fellow members a possible. I'd love to meet any Metro Detroit area investors over a cup of coffee or a beer, on me of course!

Best-

Nate

Loading replies...