• New Bern, NC
Votes |
This Introduction Was Very Long Overdue

Melvin Noriega
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New Bern, NC
Posted Mar 20 2017, 01:16

Hello Pocketeers! 

I have been a member since November 2015, but never actually took the time to participate in the forums and I kinda regret that. My name is Melvin and I'm currently active duty military. I developed an interest in real estate investing after listening to the Rich dad Poor dad audio book, but it wasn't until the birth of my son that I started to get truly passionate about real estate investing! I had a poor mans mentality, but I know now that I can afford anything I want to. I tend to spend at least a few hours a day either trying to find a good article to read, a podcast to listen to, a book to read, or a potential deal to analyze. Unfortunately I'm overseas right now and will be relocating soon so I don't foresee myself making any bold moves too quickly, but I will definitely try and take the time I have to contribute back to the community, that I have learned so so much from and continue to learn as much as I can. BiggerPockets is an amazing community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Loading replies...