Pro Member
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Newbie from Phoenix, AZ

Joshua Zukowski
Pro Member
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Apr 26 2017, 12:50

Hey everyone! My name is Josh Zukowski and I'm a newbie investor here from Phoenix AZ. 

I have been following and learning what I can from the BiggerPockets community and have become significantly more knowledgeable since I started just over a month ago.

I am 28 years old (born and raised in Phoenix) and work a full time job from 5AM-4PM and have the opportunity and frugality to start tucking savings away to make some investments.

I am interested in investing in multi-family residences as well as single family residences.

I have a situation where I own my house through my grandparents (seller mortgaged); I owe under 90k and will be looking to rent it out and purchase another home closer to work.

I am still learning how to use the rental property (and BRRRR) calculator(s) and still trying to understand what numbers I am looking for. If anyone would like to provide me some guidance with this it would be highly appreciated. (Currently watching and reading everything I can get my hands on that is in line with my goals/interests)

I am extremely excited and motivated to get a jump on REI and would be interested in networking with any other locals in the business.

Loading replies...