• Warren, RI
Votes |
Aspiring investor from Rhode Island!

Matt Romano
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Warren, RI
Posted May 21 2017, 15:05
Hello everyone! I've been a lurking member here on the forums for a few months now, and figured it was about time for a formal introduction. My profile says a little bit about me, but allow me to express a little further. I'm 27 (next week) and getting extremely eager to jump into my first deal. I'm looking for a multifamily in the Rhode Island area (primarily the East Bay / Bristol County / Aquidneck Island) and intrigued by the idea of a house hack for my first purchase. I'm at a point now where I'm trying to network constantly with others striving for huge goals. They say "you're the average of your closest 5 friends", and I'm a huge proponent to that lately. I had the pleasure of attending my first investor group meeting (RIREIG) in Warwick this past Thursday, and met some pretty incredible people already. Already antsy for next months! If there is ANYTHING I can do to help anyone else here reach their goals, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm extremely driven to succeed and looking for others whom are also riding the same train. I look forward to chatting with all of you! Thank you -Matt Romano

Loading replies...