Votes
James Wilson
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
So here goes nothing

James Wilson
  • El Paso, TX
Posted May 25 2017, 22:36

How's it going everyone!? So I'm locally from and in El Paso, TX where I must say its like a shark tank here! I think its primarily rooted from the fact that el paso is kind of secluded from any real major city so the 5 major real estate investors in town just basically destroy anyone and everything in their way without any remorse. I did meet 1 person though who was pretty cool to talk to and have a coffee with. But anyway, I am currently in the market for a partner or partners in this rental real estate. I have experience in property management and standard rehabbing as well. I do have a sole proprietorship with a good sized amount of business credit, well in my eyes for being 6 months in its good.  If anyone wants to talk numbers or even is looking for partership as well in or out of texas i am more than willing to go into a deal. I've been wanting to do this real estate life changing freedom setting adventure for a while. My family doesnt want anything to do with it, they all have and are working for the rest of their lives and know nothing else. But at least i can say i offered them a piece of the pie in the beginning. 

Loading replies...