• Real Estate Investor
  • Lancaster, CA
Votes |
Lancaster, CA Newbie

Poinciana Youell
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lancaster, CA
Posted Feb 11 2010, 14:57

Hello to all BP members. I am glad to finally find a site such as this. I've had a closet obsession with Real Estate for about 2 years, I say closet because I am also in nursing school to become an RN (1 more year to go) and I love to help and care for people however there is just something about real estate that keeps my attention. To be honest, I want to be a caregiver but also be wealthy by buying and selling properties. Is that asking for too much???

So a little bio: I'm 28 years old, 3 children, full time nursing student, and love real estate. I live in the Antelope Valley, Lancaster, CA. This area was hit pretty hard by the foreclosures and it is a prime time to buy properties.

My dilemma is no money and inexperienced.
My solution: To begin my REI career as a birddog for investors and then begin to wholesale properties in the very near future.

I already realized that I need a mentor and if I can establish a working relationship with a local, successful investor that would be awesome. I have tons of questions, but I will definitely search through the site before I start to post. Also, for any buyers that are looking to purchase properties in my city, let me know and maybe we can all learn from each other. I'm a very down to earth person, motivated, and have respect for all.

I look forward to meeting and networking with like minds.

God Bless

Loading replies...