Votes
Jesse Gargus-Smith
  • Farwell, MI
Votes |
Newbie in Central Michigan!!

Jesse Gargus-Smith
  • Farwell, MI
Posted Jun 25 2017, 23:16
Good morning all! My name is Jesse, and I am looking to get into real estate, and I thought here might be a good place to start. I am 24 years old, no kids between my girlfriend or I, no car payments, low rent and insurance, and less than $5k in student loans. However, my credit score from TU is 550, and from Equifax it's 588. I'm living in the Farwell area, and look for properties in this area, Mt. Pleasant, and as far south and Greenville. I am looking mainly into single families with garages and outbuildings BUT, I caught wind of a duplex that it reasonably priced with recent renovations to one of the units. I have been trying to convince my gf to be open to MF properties for house hacking purposes, and she is ready to move out of my parents house (millennials 🙄). I have been studying personal development, Robert Kiyosaki, I listen to the BiggerPockets podcast, and have done research into marketing, business, real estate, etc., for about the last six years, and I finally want to make the jump on something. I am looking for REIAs in the area! Dear God, I am sorry this was a novel. I hope to get to know some of you guys!

Loading replies...