Votes
Mike Nguyen
  • Prairieville, LA
Votes |
Newb from Baton Rouge, LA

Mike Nguyen
  • Prairieville, LA
Posted Jul 30 2017, 06:53

Hey BP family! New guy here from Baton Rouge, LA.  Looking to get into real estate investing buy and holds but flipping is not out of the question to help build my finances.  Engineer by Degree and am currently working in that field, but I feel the true way to wealth is through real estate.  

I'm budget minded and a numbers guy (go figure) and it's helped me be able to provide me a platform to gain some renovation experience but nothing major.  I'd like to change that and become a very involved real estate investor and work my way to the top. 

I've been sneaking my way through the forums for the past year and a half it seems and am really looking for my first buy and hold deal.  I'd like to get this deal as a way to catapult my experiences and be a true test of my abilities to really handle the heat in the real estate kitchen. 

I'd like to thank all the contributing members of this community for really being open about your experiences and teaching us young bucks the ropes on what it takes! 

Also, I have to rep for my home town alma mater, Geaux Tigers!

Loading replies...