New member introduction. In Athens GA.

New member introduction. In Athens GA.

Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes

Hello to all I have been lurking on bigger pockets for about 5 months, but never thought I should post cause I am relatively new and don't have much to offer. As a wise man once said: "it's better to be thought of as a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

However I just listened to episode #222 with @Jay Hinrichs who by the way blew my mind with the timber business story. I am currently sitting on 10 acres and about to find someone to sell it to. 

But I digress, Joshua Dorking and Brandon Turner were suggested to introduce our selves and start net working. 

So here I am my name is George Kasaev and I am a fix and flipper with an interest in BRRRR. Hello to all.

4Reply
180 views

Most Popular Reply

Dacula, GA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
9y

Welcome George, 

I am also in Athens I am in the middle of my first BRRRR project myself.

Do you know of any active REIA groups around. I found one, but it seems to be dead



Joel

See this reply in the discussion

162 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    9y

    @Travis Oglesby Thank you for the heads up. Is anyone else coming @Brad E. @Joel Owens  @Joel Snipes @Michael Blank @Account Closed 

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    I'd love to make it, but I'm still out of town for work for the next two weeks. Def looking forward to the next one, though.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Georgui Kasaev no problem sir.  Hope to see everyone there! 

  • Watkinsville, GA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Georgui Kasaev Thanks for the copy! I might have missed this otherwise. My spouse and I will be there. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 72 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    George
Welcome! I'm in the Chicago area! Looking to network, brainstorm & grow my business! I just joined a great nationwide group of investors that are absolutely KILLING IT! I'm pretty excited from what I've seen so far & to be earning & learning from the best in the biz! Message me, let's make some $$! 
Steve
  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    9y

    That's great man I hear Chicago is a good market to bee in!  

  • Cumming, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    Will there be a meet up in October? I live in Cumming but work for a General Contractor in Athens so I'm in Athens more than I'm home. I want to start buying in Athens and would enjoy meeting folks to bounce ideas off of.
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the BP family. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Georgui!! 

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Frank Husted Thank you for reaching out! There is already a REIA group going in Athens Ga. it is hosted by @Ethan Atkinson  They do an amazing job hosting it with speakers and all, I would highly recommend going to that one!

    That being said if you guys would like to all get together during 10/19/17 Thursday of this month at Allgood Lounge in Athens Ga. I would be more than happy to ask if we could use the upstairs any time after 5pm. If anyone is interested please reply here with the time that works best for you on Thursday.

     By the way, if anyone has someone they know who would be a good speaker for something like that it be cool to hear from them. 

    @Alexander Smith  

    @Account Closed

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev I am available to meet that Thursday. I am good with anytime after 5pm.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Matt Motil Thank you for the welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of experience in this! So cool, would love to find someone as seasoned as you around Athens ga to work with! Wish you all of the success in the world. Let me know if I can bring you value. One of my trades is videography for social media. I'm not allowed to share a link in a post but if you type in ALLGOOD Lounge Athens ga into Facebook and take a look at the page all of the videos there were filmed, edited and distributed by me. If I can offer any advice or service in that realm please let me know.

    Thank you for your time. Have a great day! 

  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2015 · 205 posts · 66 votes
    8y
    Georgui Kasaev I can make it that Thursday after 6 pm.
  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Brad E.

    then the game is afoot. Let's go ahead and plan to meet 10/19/17 at 6:30 upstairs at Allgood Lounge downtown Athens Ga. 

    @Luke Bauer

  • Cumming, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I will plan on joining you on the 19th.  Looking forward to it!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @frank 

    @Frank Husted @Brad E. @Luke Bauer It looks like the group is getting bigger every day! Just a reminder meeting on 10/19/17 at 6:30 upstairs at Allgood Lounge downtown Athens Ga. @Travis Oglesby can you make it? 

  • Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev, I'll be there as well!  Looking forward to getting a beer with you guys and catching up!

  • Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Luke Bauer - I see that tiger paw in your background photo.  Us Clemson fans need to stick together here in Athens!  Look forward to meeting you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome Georgui, I'm glad you decided to come out and introduce yourself. Doesn't matter how much you know we are all trying to help each other!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 602 posts · 250 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Georgui Kasaev!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Matt Motil Thank you, sir! 

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Bryan Pham Thank you so much! Let me know if I can help you in any way!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Josh Oden that is awesome to hear! And I see you're trying to make alliances, my girlfriend graduated from Clemson. Can I be in?  Just a reminder meeting on 10/19/17 at 6:30 upstairs at Allgood Lounge downtown Athens Ga

  • Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Georgui Kasaev of course!  We are a very welcoming group :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 602 posts · 250 votes
    8y

    Sounds good to me @Georgui Kasaev. Where are your target areas? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.