Matthew Roberts
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
New San Diego Investor

Matthew Roberts
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Aug 18 2017, 09:30

Hi Everyone, 

I'm new to BP and I've recently decided to get more active in REI. My wife and I have been managing a 30 unit apartment complex in San Diego, California for the past 3 years. We've seen a lot of the work that has gone into it, but also the profit the owner has made. I have a full-time job in marketing, but I'm looking to supplement and eventually replace office work with investing.

My main motivation is being tired of working a status-quo job and not being ready for retirement. I have 2 kids and 1 on the way. I've realized that REI is probably my best bet to obtain financial freedom and security for my retirement and for my families prosperity.

I'm looking for as much help and guidance as I can get. I'd like to get an investment property before this year is over. I'm looking here locally in San Diego, but also Utah, Idaho, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado. I'd love to get a small multi-family property or a single family home. 

I'm looking forward to connecting with some experienced investors in my area to learn the science and ins and outs of REI.

Loading replies...