Introduction- Matthew Alderete

2 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets,

First let me say that I am so excited to have found this great community. I found this about 2 months ago and have rarely used it but plan to become more involved in the next few months.  I am 27 years old and currently in the military.  I am planning to get into the real estate industry upon my separation from the military in about 3 weeks. I am studying for my Real Estate Salesperson license in the San Francisco Bay Area now while trying to consume as much information about the topic as possible. I am simultaneously going to attend college to pursue a degree in Accounting and a CPA. I will also potentially become an enrolled agent for the IRS to get knowledgeable on taxes. I would like to put together my first real estate deal in the summer of 2018. i am currently working with my business partner to gather a group of experienced investors to make that happen. My real estate exposure is still in its infancy stage so im expecting some growing pains. I am looking forward to learning from all of you on this site!

Hi Matthew,

My name is Chavaugn and I am also a newbie at investing. I live in Concord area. I am starting in wholesaling and gathering leads on individuals who want to sell off market. I may have some properties for you when you are ready to make your first investment.

I'd love to keep in touch and see how your investing is coming along.

I am trying to build my network so if you can refer anyone that would be awesome and I can also do the same for you.

Looking forward to chatting further and excited for your ventures.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I will definitely stay in contact with you and watch your success. Initially i will be learning the sales game but investing is definitely in the cards soon enough. I will refer customers your way if they are looking in the concord area. As for potential investment properties I will also keep you in the loop. thanks for the reply.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you