South Jersey : Philadelphia

8 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm new to BiggerPockets (and investing in general). I have been doing a lot of research about real estate investing but I was looking for some mentorship in my area of South Jersey and Philadelphia before I make any big moves. Would love to learn from some of the experts here.

Thanks to everyone on these blogs and podcasts....I'm learning so much from what you have to say.

Sincerely,
Haney

Hi Haney,

I'm a local South Jersey investor. Glad to see you looking for fellow investors, to many people rely solely on the books. I'd love to connect. Send me a personal message and we can talk!

@William Lees @Haney Mallemat Hey guys, I'm located in North Jersey and do mainly flips. I am reaching out to see how the market is down there. I have 2 deals I would like to wholesale that I have down in Ocean County and Burlington County. Ocean county is a flip and Burlington county is a mix use buy and hold with a 9% cap rate after expenses, which is pretty good for today's market. Please reach out to me and let me know if you'd be interested in more details of the property.

Hey @Haney Mallemat

Welcome to BP! Here you will find the best support team you can imagine.

I am a local investor from Philly. Feel free to reach out if you need more info about Philly market.

Best,

Andresa 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you