Amsterdam, the Netherlands

28 Replies

Yes, there are more people here from the Netherlands, we also meet regularly to discuss Real Estate Investing topics. You can join us if you want of course.

@Elwin Klaver  Hi Elwin. Welcome to Bigger Pockets! Bigger Pockets is a great place to start for real estate investing. Bigger Pockets is the place to get deals done the right way! Congratulations, and I wish you nothing but success. 

You can always connect with people in Netherlands here. 

Hi,

I am new on BP and started looking for opportunities to network in the Netherlands and to start investing in real estate. I would also like to be added to the groups if possible.

If people have suggestions for networking possibilities, Whatsapp groups or to connect on BP let me know. 

Thank you in advance

hey guys, i'm new here, have a holiday rental villa but trying to sell that and thinking of investing in holland. Would love to join you to learn from you, can I join your group?

Hi all,

I have lived in Amsterdam for 16.5 years.  Is this group still active? I would love to join. I'm happy to converse in English or Dutch.

Regards,

Heather

@Jason Pfyffer

There is a WhatsApp group, but not really active. So I can ask to add you, but it is probably better to find some active investors. You could for example join the Thierry Stokkink Mastermind Facebook group. That is one of the most active groups that I've seen, also containing a lot of beginning real estate investors (+ the necessary information because of that).

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you