Matthew Cochran
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
New BP Member from Pittsburgh!

Matthew Cochran
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Aug 24 2017, 17:28

Hello BP Community!

My name is Matt Cochran and I have recently been introduced to REI! I had always wanted to own property but never took steps to educate myself on my goals (sounds stupid to even say that). I went to college, got my degree, and thought I will just make enough money eventually to invest in property. After working for 1 year I realized that I need to take steps outside of earning income to reach these goals.

I was introduced to BP while working. I am an Account Manager in the Staffing Industry. I sell staffing solutions and consulting services to companies. One of my clients introduced me to BP when I was asking him about his hobbies and plans for the weekend. The first time we met he was fixing up a rental property over the weekend, the next time he was closing on another. I expressed my interests in what he was doing and he told me to check it out! 

Now over the past week I have started listening to the podcasts on my drives to and from work, while working out, and travel time. I also ordered my first REI book and cannot wait to get reading. My plan for now is to educate myself on REI and learn from others.

I look forward to interacting with the community!

Loading replies...