• Investor
  • Menlo Park, CA
Votes |
New to Biggerpockets

Alex S.
  • Investor
  • Menlo Park, CA
Posted Oct 8 2017, 18:02

As a quick introduction, I have invested in real estate for many years now both from education, architecture, construction, remodeling and real estate investing on an informal basis. I hate to use the word Hobby because that implies less rigor, but my work is usually nights and weekends. I first started because I didn't have any wealth and used it as a way to build skills and a portfolio.   I  enjoy investing but it is not a full-time job for me. Therefore, I am always learning how to be more efficient while learning.  I have had good success purchasing from owners and working on remodel projects directly.  At this point in my career, I am looking for close investments (Northern California - SF Bay - Peninsula) that I can manage with an existing network. I have experience in Single Family and Duplex size.  I would like to gain experience in other larger multi-family or light commercial.  I am also intrigued by many of the new crowd-sourced funding models.  I am looking forward to building my network, learning more and finding the right deals for me.

Loading replies...