• Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
New Member with Hot Deals in Texas

Stephen R.
  • Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted May 6 2010, 14:43

My name is Stephen Rivers, I am a senior acquisition associate with Earnest Homebuyers based in Fort Worth, Texas. I analyze the Dallas/Fort Worth real estate market for great potential investment opportunities for individuals and private real estate companies. I offer creative investment vehicle strategies, as well as construction and market advice. I also own a construction company, "Rivers Construction & Design, Inc". We have remodeled scores of homes, and in the past two years we have been involved in commercial construction for La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, and we are currently working on an expansive Bank of America renovation program. We offer turn key real estate investment solutions.

My focus at this present time is on providing deeply discounted "Apartments" to investors and offering them turn key solutions, from finding the right financing, construction and management. I am also continually seeking to sharpen my marketing skills to find motivated sellers for both commercial or residential properties. My specialities and the "niche" I love are buying and investing in apartments, as well as renovating "fire damaged homes."

Please feel free to contact me,

Stephen Rivers

Real Estate Consultant
[CONTACT INFO REMOVED]

Loading replies...