New member from treasure coast, fl

3 Replies

Hello internet! I’m a newer member to the site looking to connect with people in the treasure coast area. Also, are there any REA’s in the area? I️ tried the Google and came up with a couple but they don’t seem active. I️ would appreciate any input you guys have.

Chris

@Chris W. Welcome to BP, lots of information to dig into here. You can find a few REIA meetups in our area via Meetup.com. Seminars are also listed on this site, although they are not always local to the area, but still recommended if you can make an hour or so drive.

Best regards

Hi Chris,

I am an investor who has previously invested in sfr and multi-families in southern California. I now live in PSL and am also interested in the Ft Pierce area. Did you ever make a decision if that area would work for you? I am still fact finding as I know there are some decent and some really depressed areas there. If you ever want to meet up and strategize I think it would be mutually beneficial. Did you ever find a REA that covers that area?

Eric

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you