Ben Gibbs
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Introduction Ben Gibbs San Francisco California

Ben Gibbs
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Dec 12 2017, 19:29

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Ben Gibbs. I live in San Francisco, CA. I am very new to real estate. I have been interested in it for a while, but now my passion has grown from from being  interested to what I would call a very healthy obsession. I read lots of blogs, books, articles, and listen to pob casts, and watch YouTube vids constantly. I love all things real estate. I really like the community and all the information I get here on BP. I feel so blessed that there are so many people sharing so much of their knowledge and experience here. I want to be that person too! 

I am currently working on getting my RE sales license and will be ready to take the test in January. I am doing the course work through Community College of SF which will prep me to take the test. I am also looking at building a real estate investment business. I love the idea of Wholesaling, fix and flips, and doing full blown rehabs. It's all exciting to me and I look forward to the challenges that this business brings. I realize that real estate is a very entreprenurial endevore  so I would love any advice and feed back anyone has for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

All the best,

Ben Gibbs

Loading replies...