• Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Looking for multI family with empty unit in Tucson, AZ

Alex Verdugo
Pro Member
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Dec 13 2017, 21:42

Hello all, 

I've been looking around BP for a while now and looking for a multI family complex I can move my family into in the next couple months. I've been woring with a couple Realtors to find something but I keep getting the same properties, over and over again. I'm wanting to move into one of the unit so I can hopefully get a FHA 203 loan. Here the goal is to renovate the one I'm living in and then move to another unit once the rehab is done. I'm sure this is pretty typical for a first time investor/ landlord. Unfortunately there hasn't been a whole lot of options as far as empty units.

Another problem I have is that my credit really isn't that good and I would need down payment assistance.  I know there's always hard money but I don't want to go down that road just yet.  I'm trying to find private money lenders but what's the real difference between a hard money lender and a private lender?

Any help on finding properties, getting funded, and just some helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Alex Verdugo 

Loading replies...