Newbie in Eastern North Carolina

3 Replies

Hello everyone! I'm an aspiring real estate investor living in Jacksonville, NC. I've been lurking in several other REI forums for quite some time and it wasn't until recently I stumbled across this forum. This biggerpockets forum appears outstanding! There are several great discussions that have been very eye opening and informative. I have read a few different books about real estate investing but have no actual deals under my belt. I hope to learn a ton through these boards. Hopefully you all can help me get over the "fear of getting started" hurdle. Anyhow thanks for having me!

This is a great place to learn and its awesome that you're searching. I think you'll find that this is a place where you'll find pretty much every kind of investor and be able to learn a lot from them.

Keep up the search, enjoy the forum and welcome to biggerpockets!!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you