Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Andre Kratt
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Beginning the path to financial freedom!

Andre Kratt
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jan 6 2018, 05:29

Hello my fellow BP members! 

I have been a member on BP for sometime now but have never taken the time to make an introduction post. Mainly because I am always busy taking in all the priceless information provided on here, thank you all for that! I am a 24 year old from Orlando, FL and after reading a  book called The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents by Hal Elrod, it changed my life (not only in business but also personal development) and got me on the path to creating a better future for myself and my now two year old daughter, Ava. Growing up with a single mother on a teachers salary I new that was not the life I wanted to live. My mother sacrificed her time and money working to put me into a school (that we couldn't afford without the generosity of others) where I was able to see what real wealth was and more importantly see how real wealth can help change the lives of others. The relationships built there and the values I got out of it have had a large impact on who I am today and why I am going to help change other's lives in the future. Now to the real estate!

I have worked in real estate as an agent from 2015-2017  and I am in the process of stating my own brokerage. I quickly knew that I wanted to be on the investment side of real estate and my focus for 2018 is strictly producing income from my job as well as cash generated from fixing and flipping homes (goal of minimum 3 in 2018) in the Central Florida market, including Tampa. After having a solid business system functioning and a substantial about of cash as a down payment I will move on to purchase commercial multi-family properties (12,16, 20 plus units) to start to build long term generational wealth. 

I aspire to give back to the world not only what I was given but times 2,3,4,5 the amount. Whether it is by giving practical knowledge in real estate and business, providing an opportunity for someone or simply  helping someone believe in themselves and knowing they have the power to control their destiny (from personally having it "figured out" to being greatly lost and then again having laser focus) , the world will be changed by Andre Kratt being here.

"It's a great day to be great!" 

Loading replies...