Hello from Louisiana!

10 Replies

Hey @Brett Arceneaux !  I'm also a Realtor and investor from Denham Springs.  I love talking real estate, so feel free to hit me up anytime.  Welcome to the family!

Welcome Brett! If you’re looking to learn more about real estate from the folks that are living the investor life full time, I highly recommend attend the local Meetup groups! Download the app and search ‘real estate’ and you will find 3-4 local groups that meet regularly. Hope to see you there!

Hi Brett, in addition to BP, I recommend you check out the RING / Baton Rouge REIA monthly meetings (search local Meetup groups). I attend occasionally and there is a solid group of investors that participate regularly.

I'm from NOLA as well always good to see another investor putting their toe in the pool to join us all in the industry. I'm with everyone else here in that just jump in and get involved you don't need to buy until your ready but you need to figure out the industry and get around people with experience to learn... buying people coffee and joining clubs to get your name out there as being involved and to learn is going to your largest ROI investment of your life should you decide to dive and in make this a focus. Lots of great peeps to meet.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you