Newbie from Austin, TX

1 Reply

Hi all, I'm Dan from Austin, TX. I'm just starting to learn about real estate investing. I was referred to the site by a relative and it’s been great learning about the industry with a no-hype/realistic style. I am still learning and working out a strategy to begin with so I’m open to ideas, but I am initially leaning toward a buy and hold property that allows me to rent out a portion or perhaps a duplex. I am looking around the Austin area but more so in the North Austin region. Any advice or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Dan, 

I am an investment consultant here in the Austin area and would be happy to chat with you about investment strategies and what is the best fit for what you are looking for. If you send me a message with your contact info, happy to follow up with you. My contact info is in my profile as well.

Best,

Lisa 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you