Votes
Ryan McKelvey
  • Jacksonville, NC
Votes |
New Member in Jacksonville, NC

Ryan McKelvey
  • Jacksonville, NC
Posted Mar 19 2018, 11:19

My name is Ryan McKelvey, and I am new to the Bigger Pockets community.  I became familiar with Bigger Pockets while searching for professional real estate books on Amazon and noticed more than a handful being published by Bigger Pockets.  I am a licensed real estate Broker/REALTOR® in the Jacksonville, North Carolina area. We are a small city, of approximately 80,000 residents, but have experienced a lot of growth in recent years due to the neighboring Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. Due to the high military population here, single family property management is extremely lucrative, and after working in property management for the past 5 years, I am venturing into starting my own property management firm. My goal is to differentiate myself from other companies in the area and have better transparency with my clients. My goal is to manage 200 single family units within 2 years while also purchasing at least 5 rental units of my own utilizing BRRRR method. Looking forward to getting to know many of you.

Loading replies...