George Yeghiazaryan
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
New Member Introduction

George Yeghiazaryan
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Mar 20 2018, 21:16

Hey Guys,

First off I'd like to thank BP and the community here as I believe this is an amazing opportunity for investors. I truly appreciate all of the resources that BP provides and all of the time and advice the community gives back. 

Just some background info on myself, currently I'm a college student on track to graduate in 2 months. I will be the first person in my family to graduate college here in the United States. My family came here as refugees from a very small Middle Eastern Christian country called Armenia. My dad brought my family here with nothing but a 100 dollar bill in his pocket, true story. Anyways, I'm on track to graduate with a Business degree in Accounting and Finance. I plan on becoming a CPA within 12-18 months. Once I graduate I will have about 10-12k in savings, 0$ college debt, 4 paid off vehicles that are all pretty new, and a mortgage of 230k that's currently worth 350k in my hot Sacramento market. I am 22 years old currently and at age 19 I became the youngest General Manager for McDonald's Corporation, EVER. Furthermore, I am in FULL control of our entire family's finances. I have created a budget for us that I monitor month-to-month. Beginning June 1, we will have $6000 a month of "disposable income" that I fully intend on utilizing. 

In the next 15 months I plan on having $90k in savings + 15k in equity, I'll have listened to all 270+ podcasts of Bigger Pockets, read through a list of 30 books I have determined critical to my success, and formed a TEAM of likeminded business professionals. My goal is to invest in Multifamily properties (2-4units) and eventually grow into larger apartment complexes (25+ units) as a means of creating a sustainable business that generates passive income to support my family, my community, and if God is willing then myself as well. 

The reason I went into such great detail about my background and current financial status is that I believe I have lots of potential to hopefully (God willing) become very successful one day. I realize my goals seem bold to say the least, but I would much rather shoot for the stars and land on the moon then stay on earth the rest of my life.  

If you are located near Sacramento County or the greater Northern California area, or if you're just a fellow investor who would like to share ideas, feel free to send me a message or reply! Sorry for the long message :) 

@BrandonTurner #GreatestSingerEver

Loading replies...