Daniel Pepin
  • Williamsburg, VA
Votes |
Newbie from Williamsburg, VA

Daniel Pepin
  • Williamsburg, VA
Posted Mar 25 2018, 06:14

Hello BP family!

My name is Daniel Pepin and I’m not so new to the website... been a member since 2015. What is new is my action to begin the journey down this real estate investing road. I just upgraded to PRO today and looking to continue these actions day-by-day to achieve the goals I have set for myself and my family. I have a beautiful wife, a baby boy, and one on the way.

The only background I have in real estate is the purchase of my two primary residences. The first one I purchased was in Boise in December of 2014 and sold in April 2017 for a “profit” of $51k. We just closed on our new home in Williamsburg this past November.

I am currently an Air Traffic Controller for the FAA. I began this career with the Air Force in 2007 and, much like most jobs, has its ups and downs. The current location I am at provides me ample amount of time to focus on creating long-term wealth for my family through side ventures. I have always been interested in real estate and is where I am starting first.

My goals in real estate are to purchase a rental property or two by the end of 2018. Additionally, in order to build some capital I would also like to flip a couple of properties. Personally, my biggest fear in this venture is not setting everything up perfectly before diving in and possibly risking the well-being of my family. Any advice on taking measures to mitigate certain risks, by way of let's say an LLC, and also how to start the path on finding an agent to accumulate the numbers needed to research my area would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to networking and speaking with any and all! 

Loading replies...