Votes |
Entrepreneur From Saint Louis!

Alexander Schwartz
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Apr 6 2018, 11:36

I've introduced myself before but I'm back. Here's a brief intro:

Live in St louis, MO.

23 years old, double amputee since birth.

I was an agent for a year. Was too much to focus on with everything else i do, creatively. 

For the last 6 months I've been self employed with my online company.

I finally have some real money and I really, REALLY want to finally pull the god damn trigger.

I have no friends with real estate and seems like anyone ive approached locally doesn't want their territory stepped on, only interested in selling their (cash flowing at least) flip. 

My grandma is a veteran commercial property manager, now retired. So i have some management insight.

My goal is multifamily, either FHA or creatively financed. Would like to buy foreclosure/distressed and have one of my many contractor friends help restore it. Potentially a single family... most likely not. Would like to move into commercial as the ultimate goal.

I made this post because I would simply like someone to chat with about real estate. 

If anyone, young or old, is interested in having someone to bounce ideas off of and talk REI with, please hit me up! You can be from anywhere. If you're in stl and don't mind, that would work too.

Ive analyzed a few deals in the past but could never pull the trigger and this is the end of that, just super daunting going at it completely alone :)

Looking forward to hearing from y'aaaaall. Any questions, ask away, otherwise feel free to PM or post on here!

Loading replies...