Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
John Kondroik
  • Contractor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Votes |
Intro to BP: GC from FL Panhandle (Destin)

John Kondroik
  • Contractor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Posted May 14 2018, 19:29
Hello BP Community, My name is John Kondroik and I’m very excited to have found the BP community. I have been reading for few months now but haven’t done an intro. I am a general contractor originally from East Texas but I moved to the Florida Panhandle a little over two years ago. More specifically the Destin area but I travel from Pensacola to Panama City for projects. At this point I am interested in investing in real estate. I am in the process of buying a home for myself at the moment, then I will be all in investing in rentals later this year. I’ve noticed that my area isn’t a super popular one among the community, but I think that the FL panhandle is actually underrated. I am a licensed GC, so if anyone in my area needs my help with anything I’d be more than happy! (Flips, rental renovations, new construction, walkthroughs, etc..) Anyways, that’s a little bit about me and what I have to offer. Looking forward to the future now that I’ve found this treasure chest of info! Maybe I can be of some assistance to help one of you meet your investment goals in the future!

Loading replies...