Votes
Isaac Pak
  • Buena Park, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Buena Park, CA

Isaac Pak
  • Buena Park, CA
Posted May 19 2018, 20:20

Hi, my name is Isaac Pak and I am from Buena Park, CA. Nice to meet you all.

about me: 

I'm 23 years old, just got out of college, and I recently became interested in real estate investing. Last year, I graduated from Hope International University with a Church Ministry degree. That career path is not my passion. It was something that was pushed upon me ever since I was young. It took me a while to get it, but I eventually decided that I should live my life how I want to live it. I am now trying to properly educate myself and figure out money so that I can pursue my passions to the fullest. Right now I work as a foreman at my uncle's mold engineering company. I am grateful for that job and for my uncle's generosity to give me that job, but every day I go to work I feel like so much precious time is being sucked away. I spend most of my evenings and weekends trying to learn and figure out how I can escape this "rat-race", as Robert Kiyosaki puts it. As I kept searching, I eventually found the world of real estate which led me to finding bigger pockets. I hope I can learn more and make valuable relationships through this site. Thanks!

Loading replies...