EVERYONE STARTED NEW RIGHT?

2 Replies

As im sure most of you have started one way or another, you had to begin some where right? 

Well For me , my entry in to the business was when I first started rehabing. Years and years ago, The only problem is that ive always been doing it for some one else making some one else wealthy while i go scraping the bucket for the left over scraps on the bottom and to be quite honest im just fed up with it ..... In such a positive way lol !! Because dont get me wrong I actually love my "JOB" but thats just it i dont want a "job" any more and again i love what i do and have always done but im looking to whole heartedly do my own rehabs and wholesale deals and all ive been doing is gaining knowledge every day i study something read and listen to everything that can help me with my goal of gaining Financial freedom and so its now time to implement , Its now time to get ready to get out there and locate these deals and i know they are out there how ever i here some people say to get your llc first, and i here others say you dont need that till later, so really what do i do ? I know i want to wholesale deals first so that i can get a different feel for it all cause the rehabing part i know i can do that hands down i mean remember ive been doing that for years right but should i get my llc ,web site, cread packets , business cards, phone number,ex.... first or just market to find homes for sale with out any type of credability or protection from the llc ?

I would say don't get ahead of yourself. If you want to wholesale then find some deals and find a couple investors that will buy them from you. If your deals are good finding investors will be easy. Worry about the LLC, website etc. If you are still interested and have actually made some money 6 months from now.

@Chandler Roman are you rehabbing for an investor or strictly retail clients? If you have no money, go as inexpensive as you must. You don't need a "business phone", get a google # its free. DO GET BUSINESS CARDS. Don't take 1 week to figure out what to put on it, it can be as simple as a a random house icon, your own name, google #, and title of "Real Estate Investor". Try to pass out a pack of 500 to everyone you know & don't know. You will start to get deals or at least referrals. Tell everyone you are buying real estate and ask them if they know anyone that needs to sell.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you