Newbie member - Denver, CO

7 Replies

Hi everyone!

My name is Bill Dorner and I am a Denver, CO transplant. I recently got out of the military and am working in medical device sales. I currently own one SFR in Clarksville, TN (bought when I was stationed there and currently renting it out). I drive a lot for my job and have become obsessed with learning from the BP podcast. I have developed a business plan to continue purchasing houses (SFR/Multies) in a few military locations that I am familiar with (Clarksville, TN and Colorado Springs, CO) to develop a portfolio of Buy and Hold properties. I am looking forward to connecting with real estate groups here in Denver and Colorado Springs. If you are in the area I hope to run into you at a meet up group soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out and say hi!

Hi Bill,

I’m an investor and real estate agent in Clarksville, TN. I currently own 1 multi family and 2 single families. So if you ever need help doing business back in Clarksville I’ll be here! 

Originally posted by @Bill Dorner :

Hi everyone!

My name is Bill Dorner and I am a Denver, CO transplant. I recently got out of the military and am working in medical device sales. I currently own one SFR in Clarksville, TN (bought when I was stationed there and currently renting it out). I drive a lot for my job and have become obsessed with learning from the BP podcast. I have developed a business plan to continue purchasing houses (SFR/Multies) in a few military locations that I am familiar with (Clarksville, TN and Colorado Springs, CO) to develop a portfolio of Buy and Hold properties. I am looking forward to connecting with real estate groups here in Denver and Colorado Springs. If you are in the area I hope to run into you at a meet up group soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out and say hi!

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!

Bill welcome to BP and congratulations on your transition from the military. I’ve never been to Colorado, but I hear the market up that way is awesome. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors of real estate investing.

LJ

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you