Hello from beautiful Oregon

5 Replies

Hi All! My name is Cassi. I'm new to BP. Still trying to figure all this out. I am actively working on my real estate license and my husband is a general contractor here in Oregon... we're hoping to get into some home flipping as soon as possible. From the looks of this website, BP is a great place to start! I look forward to learning and getting to know some of you! 

CHEERS!

Hello Cassi,

I'm also new to BP and from Oregon so just wanted to say hello.  I'm a residential loan officer in Portland, but am also working on getting a real estate license and am interested in flipping, but even more so rentals.  I'm not sure rentals in Portland make sense though, so might want to talk about Corvallis at some point.  

Alex

@Cassandra Kimberling Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I came to you through Alex Wade; he and I just connected here, though Alex set me up with my first home mortgage a few years ago. I live in Gresham and am always interested in meeting local investors and contractors. I am interested in flipping to get started then plan to move into rentals to build cash flow. I've been looking at investments in other parts of the country as well, but ultimately want to invest locally.

Cheers-

Jarid

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you