New near Atlanta, GA

10 Replies

Hello everyone!

We're Robb & Meredith and we're really excited to get started investing in small multi-family rentals in NW Atlanta Metro area.  We're learning all we can from the podcasts and reading many of the books that have been mentioned.  I'm just getting started on a business plan.  

Anyone else here from the area?

@Robb Witzel hello there and thanks so much for reaching out in BiggerPockets.

It’s a good start toward getting deals done correctly.

Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success.

Good Evening,
I've been residing in Georgia for 17 years. Today, I am in process of selling my home and jumping into real estate. I am researching wholesale home and buy/flip.

Welcome to Georgia. You will love it!

Hi Rob and Meridith,

Welcome to BP. I'm a commercial agent a couple hours away in Athens, and I'm also a newbie on BP (this is actually my second post).

There is a lot of great info and a wealth of knowledge on here, so take advantage of it and enjoy the journey!

Let me know if I can help in any way.

David

Welcome Robb! 

I'm about to relocate to ATL myself in the coming weeks, with the same focus that you have in multi-families in that area. 

You've got the right idea! 

Originally posted by @Robb Witzel:

Hello everyone!

We're Robb & Meredith and we're really excited to get started investing in small multi-family rentals in NW Atlanta Metro area.  We're learning all we can from the podcasts and reading many of the books that have been mentioned.  I'm just getting started on a business plan.  

Anyone else here from the area?

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!

Welcome!

My wife and I just joined here a week or so ago. This is a great place for knowledge. You have to figure out how to ask the right questions, and then the answers come faster than you can read.

We're in Dallas.

Welcome to BP guys! 

This is a great resource for anything related to REI. I'm in the Acworth/Dallas area. Are you looking for MFH in Dallas? I'm looking to get started as well with SFH or small MFH in the area. Prices have definitely increased. Best of luck in the journey !

Hello, @Robb Witzel welcome to BP and welcome to Georgia. I am a REALTOR who also invests. I am In Athens Ga. Let me know if you need any help. 

@Robb Witzel Hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

BP is one of the best online real estate investment websites. Not only does BP have free informative forums for you to learn and comment on, it also has free online courses, guides, and success stories from other real estate investors!

You have come to the right place, Robb, and I wish you all the best!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you