Justin Blue from San Diego, California

6 Replies

Hello everyone! 

I'm excited to finally joining the forums after listening to the podcasts for the last few weeks. I am an Active Duty Marine Corps Warrant Officer that is stationed in Camp Pendleton, California (San Diego area for the non military folks). I am brand new to the Real Estate Investing world, but I am eager to jump into it. My ultimate goal is to achieve financial freedom so that I can spend more time with my loved ones, travel more often, and help those in need. I look forward to learning from the many bright minds that we have here and I equally look forward to purchasing my first deal with you all! 

You may not yet see the value and importance  in the advice I will give you ow.. but.. the best thing to do right now.. is get a killer domain name and set up a website targeting motivated sellers. There is NOTHING better to do than that!

Just trust me!

Thank you so much for the support Gentlemen. Jerryll, I will definitely add that to my beginner's goals for the next 90 days. 

Aly, thank you and also thank you for the connection; I am currently training in MO for my job school, but I will be back in San Diego in August, I would love to have coffee with you! 

@Justin Blue hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

BP has all the information on real estate served up on a silver platter. It is that easy to gain more knowledge and be more skilled when it comes to the real estate industry.

At BP, Justin, you not only learn how to get deals done correctly, but also have an opportunity to network with other real estate investors and learn from the informative forums posted on BP everyday!

Congratulations and I wish you lots of success.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you