New Investor in Tucson,AZ

4 Replies

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kourtni, I'm so excited to have found this cite. I'm on a mission to learn as much as I can, expand my network, and start building wealth through Real Estate! I will be purchasing 3 Plexes & 4-Plexes in the Tucson and greater Phoenix area! Sound advice, guidance, and suggestions are much appreciated! 

@Kourtni Y. Welcome to Bigger Pockets, it's great to have you! Best of luck getting started down there. I've heard good things about those markets for buy and hold...I've got some friends who are pilots at Davis-Monthan, so I now have an excuse to head down there and do some boots on the ground research. :)

Are you looking at any specific parts of Tucson/Phoenix? 

@Marshall Leipprandt Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate the well wishes. From all that I've been reading and seeing it looks like we may have a good thing going here in AZ. That's cool, I'm sure they'd be happy to have you come visit! Though, it's heating up pretty quickly so come HYDRATED!

I'm looking to invest on the east side of Tucson as well as central near the University. I'm familiar with the West Valley in Phoenix so I will definitely considerate that area first.

Hi there Kourtni! I've been an active real estate investor for the past 8yrs and agent with Tierra Antigua Realty. If your interested in getting together sometime we can talk about investing in Tucson and what my experiences have been. Are you currently working with a real estate agent? Thanks, Kelley Roberts Realtor/Investor Tierra Antigua Realty

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you