New member from Hendersonville, North Carolina

12 Replies

Hey I'm new to the forums, but I've been listening to the podcasts for the last year or so and have learned a ton of information. I'm a buy and hold investor in Hendersonville, NC (near Asheville) and I just closed on my third duplex last month. I'm hoping to use the BRRRR method to continue buying. I really want to start networking in and meet other investors in my area.

Thanks everyone.  It's great to see some others from our area.  I wasn't sure how large the local presence was on BP.

@Ryan Howell hello there and welcome to BiggerPockets!

First, congratulations on closing your third duplex!

Also, you got past the first big hurtle in real estate investment, and that is signing up and reaching out in BiggerPockets.

Happy to help in any way I can, Ryan. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

I wish you the best in your real estate investing career!

Hey Ryan, Welcome to BP. I will soon be new to the AVL area as well. I bought a home there a couple months back and should be there permanently some time in August or September. I will likely join the local CREIA once I settle in to the area. Good luck and maybe I'll meet you out there at some point!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you