New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Moomey
Votes |
New guy in greater Sacramento area

Jonathan Moomey
Posted Jun 15 2018, 10:41

Quick intro...My name is Jonathan. I have recently moved to the greater Sacramento area (Roseville) with my family and we are looking to start a path to financial freedom. I am a RN and absolutely love what I do, but have recently decided that, although I love what I do, I would love to do it a little less and have more time with my children before they get "too old for dad." I have a huge interest in real estate investing and have thrown myself all in, looking to sponge up as much information as possible.

Being as new as I am, I am still trying to find my niche and expectations. Admittedly, step one: get out of paying $2500 a month for rent and putting my money to work for me! My first project/deal will be house hacking or finding a property that is undervalued and we can live in while building equity. After that, I am undecided on multi vs single family, but have a feeling that multi will dominate, as I am always looking for bigger and better. Being located in Roseville, I have already verbalized to my wife and now in writing (thus making it real, LOL), I will own property in San Francisco and Tahoe. Period.

Please, reach out, with ANYTHING. Advice, stories, ideas, questions, anything. I feel that networking and communication is the only way to really evolve. I appreciate the community and look forward to being a contributing member.

Loading replies...