Greetings a tech driven investor from Dubai

8 Replies

Hi guys,

My name is Daniel and I am a new comer to the real estate investing game.

I currently live in Dubai, where I see many opportunities for rental investment - although the instability of the market makes me concerned.

My objective is to build a rental portfolio in a specific niche, that generates cash flow.

I have worked in the tech field for more than 10 years and I’m looking to blend what I learn on BP with my data driven approach to strike great deals.

And I’m ready to strike my first deal.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Dan

Hey Daniel. Reach put to me privately. We have a Dubai group for BiggerPockets we can invite you to. Happy to share my knowledge with you about my cash flow portfolio! I’m currently traveling so I’ll have to keep it short for now but happy to talk more soon!

Hey Nick,

thanks for for welcoming me!

at the moment I’m considering Dubai (where I currently live) and Barcelona (where I’m most likely going to end up next year).

I’m focusing on these two markets as I feel these are the ones I know best.

However I suspect I might be missing out on better opportunities.

And I hope that BP will widen my horizons ;)

Originally posted by @Nick Rutkowski :

Hey Daniel,

Welcome to BP, what States have you considered investing in?

Hey Morgan,

sure, with pleasure - PMing you now ;)

Originally posted by @Morgan Nilsen :

Hey Daniel. Reach put to me privately. We have a Dubai group for BiggerPockets we can invite you to. Happy to share my knowledge with you about my cash flow portfolio! I’m currently traveling so I’ll have to keep it short for now but happy to talk more soon!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you