Returning back to VA

8 Replies

Hello BP! My name is Patrick and am making an eventual return journey back from the land of the Rising Sun to Virginia. I would like to interface and do meet and greets with people who live in the Chesapeake and Virginia Beach areas to talk about multifamily small apartments. I specialize in information systems but am looking to break ground in real estate.

Hello @Patrick Nguyen ! I have a monthly networking meetup and the next one is July 9th. You can find it under the events here on BP. I am an agent and I work with investors in the SFR, Multi and larger multi-family property realm. Off-market is the key for the bigger units. Check out the meetup if you can make it. TRIG (REIA) is tonight!

@Melanie McDaniel I will not be able to attend the 9th session as I will still be in Japan by then. Earliest I'll be back in VA is August. I'll be visiting the north before I make my way back down south.

Hello @Patrick Nguyen - welcome to BP. If you're still in Japan and in the Tokyo area, I'd be happy to meet up and talk REI. I'm in central Tokyo and would love to grab coffee or lunch.

You might also consider joining our monthly BP meetup, the 3rd Thursday of each month (next one is July 19), in Roppongi, Tokyo.  Attendance varies, but always a great source of information and a chance to network.  

Hey @Patrick Nguyen - unfortunately, I don't think I've ever been to that fine state except en route to DC.  

If Tokyo is too far, we can chat over the phone.  If you'd like to speak on the phone, IM and I can give you my contact information.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you