Hello from a Newbie

7 Replies

My name is Kareem Rhone. I am currently residing in Atlanta, Georgia. I have no background in real estate. My best friend told me about his site (but he's not a member lol). I am excited to be here. I am currently under contract for my first Triplex in McDonough, Georgia. If all goes as plan I will be a first time property owner. I am hoping to generate enough wealth to live off of my investments. Hopefully, using this site, I can meet business like people and share ideas, methods, successes and failures. 

Hello Kareem,

Welcome! Wow congratulations! There are a lot of seasoned investors here that can walk with you and be helpful to you on this journey. You have come to the right place,

Best Wishes!!!!!

Welcome Kareem!  Congratulations on your first property.  If I can be of any help or provide advice, welcome to do it...if you need help with management or repairs and renovations we would love to help.  Regards,

Greg

Congrats Kareem! I leave in McDonough and know the area well. If need anything or have questions regarding the area feel free to send me a message. Good luck with the Triplex!

sorry I am a police officer full time and trying to get into the real estate business on the side... I suppose to close on Thursday!!!!!! I will give the the complete story from beginning to end 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you