Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Wesley Morasch
Votes |
TRUE ROOKIES looking for solid tips for our first investment.

Wesley Morasch
Posted Jun 22 2018, 18:11

This is my (our) first post on here.  I have been intrigued in investing with the ability to make your money make money.  I have studied and read numerous books on investing in stock market and am at a point as a passive investor of the market and my future as an investor is all but decided and mapped accordingly.  My advisor even said it may be time to find a new intrest!

I am just as intrigued with real estate investing as investing in Wall Steet all because it is, well, its investing.  Making money with money at the end of the day and striving towards the dream of financial freedom.  The BIG difference is that Im a true novice compared to the time and effort of wall street investing.   I would like to put my efforts and time now towards real estate investing and education.  Even though both are investing they are so different.

I am here to learn, ask a lot of questions,  and hopefully make my first investment relatively soon with the knowledge I gain here and in my own findings.  I have a good basic understanding of overall concept.  Ive read the 8 chapter beginners guide, talked to few individuals and watched some videos, and of course the youtube sensations without naming names.  I feel like I have a few things on my side.  Mother in law a VP of a Title Company,  neighbor is a Broker,  I have plumbing and contractor connection, and a wife that has incredible insight for home interior!  But I know this sight will provide more in depth insight and experiences that will be invaluable.

Im looking at having $20-$30K very soon as possible capital to get started, but that will be a different post as I just wanted to use this post as an introduction.  I am not just here to take.  I may not have real estate experience but am willing to help anyway I can may it be even the best bbq place to eat at if your in Memphis.  Thanks in Advance and looking forward to it!!

Loading replies...