Introducing myself! I am Groot!

5 Replies

Hello All!

I'm James. a one-time landlord/investor (years back) seeking to get back in the game. My goal is to and build a thriving and successful real  estate investment career! I feel super fortunate to have access to such a  huge resource of information and inspiration.

I've decided to invest in sfr's & 2-4 unit multis to start. While getting more experience with the BRRR process, but guess what? I have NO cash! I am ready to learn. if we help enough people get what they want...you get what you want! So, Let's get creative!

Well if you have zero cash the first option is to get cash. Easiest way is saving money on your own.

If you know a private lender who will lend you all the money for purchase that could work to.

You can't build a solid investment portfolio on credit. Work more hours, get a second job, live frugally. If you don't have skin in the game, the odds of finding success are very slim.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you