Hello Everyone, I'm Ken from Houston and New to REI

4 Replies

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Ken from Houston and am new to Real Estate Investing. I am looking to grow by following each of you all's journey to financial freedom. I've been researching various ways to grow capital with little to no capital from the start. I served for eight years in the worlds greatest Navy. Currently working in the energy industry as an Asset Manager and finishing up my MBA in Finance, but am hoping to become my own boss someday soon!

Hey Ken! Congrats on joining BiggerPockets! There are definitely a ton of resources here to help with any and all questions you have. You've definitely come to the correct place with high aspirations!

Originally posted by @Benjamin Seibert :

Hey Ken! Congrats on joining BiggerPockets! There are definitely a ton of resources here to help with any and all questions you have. You've definitely come to the correct place with high aspirations!

Thanks for the welcome Benjamin! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you