• IN
Votes |
Enthusiastic newbie from NW Indiana

John Kedziora Jr
  • Rental Property Investor
  • IN
Posted Jun 27 2018, 07:22

Hello everyone! 

My name is John and I am getting my feet wet with RE. I first came to BP through looking for ways to build alternative streams of income. I stumbled upon the BP youtube videos which led me to the site. My ultimate goal is to obtain financial freedom from a day job which I discovered was possible through wise investing! My short term goal is to learn as much as possible through books, BP site/members, and BP podcasts that I listen to everyday. I am currently working on networking in my area and found a local meetup on the July 16th that I plan to attend.

From all the strategies that I learned about so far I plan on starting with a multi-family unit that I can BRRRR so I can spring board into my next deal. I don't have enough capital to use all cash but I am going to use creative financing like private money or seller financing to make my first deal happen. My 60 day challenge to myself is to get a duplex and I want to stay in NW Indiana area while I learn the ropes.

I look forward to having great discussions about RE with everyone here. Once my eyes were open to this about a month ago, it has quickly become a passion of mine. I get excited learning new things and I have been talking to everyone I know about it.

Happy Trails

-John Kedziora Jr

Loading replies...