New guy from Seattle

2 Replies

Hi all, I’m Ivan, 35, born and raised in California, moved abroad to Australia a few years ago for work and recently relocated to back to the states and have landed in Seattle. I recently resigned from a long stint at a major tech company where I initially started IT support, Project Management, and ended Marketing and Advertising. Once i resigned, i took the past 3-4 months traveling Europe and SEA with my wife (but honestly thinking about real estate and listening to the BiggerPockets podcast aside from eating) before moving to Seattle. I’ve been listening to the BP podcast for over 2yrs now and am finally moving forward to taking the first step in real estate investing. I dont have any Real Estate experience but i can help with online marketing and advertising. Looking forward to contributing to the community and helping out wherever I can. Best, Ivan

Welcome Ivan,

There are so many REI professionals in SEA. The market is really hot here but there will always be opportunities.

I am also new to the SEA area having just moved from South Africa.

Ask questions, get involved and grow your Investment opportunities.

Wouter

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you