Property Management Company in Indianapolis

7 Replies

It is in south Butler-Tarkington area. I have inherited tenant from previous owner.  current rent is $865. 4 bed rooms and 1.5 bath. I am looking for advice, if rent can be increased after  some upgrade.

Depending on what street (as there are some pretty nice blocks over there) rent could be increased. However, if the tenant pays in time and follows the rules you are probably better off keeping them as you’ll avoid the deferred maintenance/turn over costs right now. Let us know if we can help.

Good luck. Indianapolis is a great market.

How far south are in in Butler Tarkington? My company manages numerous properties in the area, mostly north of 42nd street, with one being a tri-plex on the 3900 block of Central. We typically rent to urban professionals for above market rental rates. 

I live in northern BT with my fiancé. It's a complex market that's very street-to-street. A 4-bed on 42nd street could rent for as much as $2,100/mo while the same house on 40th street would rent for half that. 

I'm happy to provide any additional insight as you search for a property manager in the area. 

It is near 38th street. I have inherited tenant which I will continue untill lease expires. I would like to do some upgrade if it make sense and can add value in the house and increase in the rent.  I would appreciate any idea / recommendation.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you