Greetings from south florida. Heres my story.

15 Replies

Hello BP community, 

I'm really excited to take this time and reach out to all you new comers, and veterans of the site. I've used it many time In the past but only recently have I decided to utilize my profile and connect with other individuals. I've read multiple books on investing, I've worked in multiple fields of real estate (Leasing agent for 3 years, real estate sales agent, property manager, and community association manager) and i'm ready to put my knowledge to work for myself instead of others. I currently have been in negotiations with a man who owns a property in Boca Raton fl that is in need of complete rehab. His asking price is a bit ridiculous but I'm constantly calling him to see if he will be willing to reach a number where we both are happy. I'll be sure to update you all with the outcome; and who knows, I might even extend the deal to the community. ;)

I really appreciate your time in reading my post and I look forward to speaking with you all.

Originally posted by @Racheli Vidal :

Brian Barcelona welcome to BP!! I am sure your experience in real estate so far will assist you in becoming very successful!

Thank you very much. 

My plan is to be financially independent by the age of 30. 

I'm looking into purchasing my first buy and hold this year.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale looking for similar investments, if you want to chat sometime let me know.  

BTW I'm also the VP of a pretty big roofing company down here, so let me know if I can be of assistance,  I have a lot of connections in the contracting world.

Originally posted by @Brian Barcelona :

Hello BP community, 

I'm really excited to take this time and reach out to all you new comers, and veterans of the site. I've used it many time In the past but only recently have I decided to utilize my profile and connect with other individuals. I've read multiple books on investing, I've worked in multiple fields of real estate (Leasing agent for 3 years, real estate sales agent, property manager, and community association manager) and i'm ready to put my knowledge to work for myself instead of others. I currently have been in negotiations with a man who owns a property in Boca Raton fl that is in need of complete rehab. His asking price is a bit ridiculous but I'm constantly calling him to see if he will be willing to reach a number where we both are happy. I'll be sure to update you all with the outcome; and who knows, I might even extend the deal to the community. ;) 

I really appreciate your time in reading my post and I look forward to speaking with you all.

Brian, sounds like you have some great experience in Real Estate. Biggerpockets is a great resource! Feel free to reach out any time would love to connect. 

Originally posted by @Tim Kanak :

I'm in Fort Lauderdale looking for similar investments, if you want to chat sometime let me know.  

BTW I'm also the VP of a pretty big roofing company down here, so let me know if I can be of assistance,  I have a lot of connections in the contracting world.

Do you have any solid GC's in Palm Beach County? If so please shoot me a message. Thanks Tim.

Originally posted by @Tim Kanak :

Hello Tim. 

Thanks for the reply. Well since we are in the same area, why not chat? Its always good to be in contact with like minded people. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you