New to bigger pockets from Hanover, PA

4 Replies

We are new to the idea of real estate investing and have been listening to various podcasts. Next step is to get up to date on the commonly recommended books to provide strong education before investing in our first rental home.

Any others from the Hanover, PA area?

Hi @Renee Waters

Welcome to BP! We're so excited you're here and making connections. I highly suggest you to read, "The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing." We wrote it with the beginner in mind. It’s an excellent place to start, and can answer many of your questions. You are in the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Best of luck! :)

Hi, welcome to BiggerPockets. I am an investor with a combination of properties from SFH to multi unit building and real estate agent in Gettysburg . Let me know if you have any questions or want to connect

Welcome @Renee Waters !  Best of luck in your real estate endeavors.  I'm about an hr away from you.  I'd strongly recommend a local meetup to be able to network with local people.  I know there is one in York at the Fourpoints Sheraton the 4th Tuesday of the month that seems to have some people from Hanover.  Also, you'll find many people that represent companies that service that area.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you