New Here Looking for BirdDogs

16 Replies

Greetings All!

We are new here and looking forward to becoming a valuable member of thsi community. We've noticed quite a few people visiting our site that have been referred to us from BiggerPockets Forums and we are GRATEFUL for that.

For the past 3.5 years, we've been training people to become property locators. Our Website and Training is Completely F.R.E.E. We benefit when you submit a property for us (or one of our participating investors)
to purchase.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

I took a quick peek at your website and it looks real
professional. I'm going to sign up and take the course
and see how it is. But from the looks of it, it looks to
be an interesting resource for the members here.

I'm glad you found us!

Thanks Wesley.

WE look forward to providing whatever help we can to members here.
There already seem to be some very knowledgable contributors here, so I look forward to learning as well!

LS

Welcome to site bulldog.

I checked out your site, also. I'm waiting on my member confirmation to check out your ebook. I am always open to learning more from other investors.

why is it that we are always asked for credit card info...doesn't any one ever just simply help out people trying to break into investing without asking for money...i can easily find sites to enter my cc # for "training" wish there were REAL estate people out there

Just a note...

I signed up on Tuesday but have not received the
free ebook as of yet.

Not good. :crying:

Luckily, it was free...and he did not ask
for credit card info...just the usual email, etc.

I'll report back when I get the confirmation and the book.

Please let me know if you guys do not receive the information you were promised. If things don't look good with the I will take care of the situation and remove all links to it.

Is the site just gathering names for a mailing list or something? Is there a promise of a free ebook upon signup? Let me know more.

Thanks.

The ebook is accessed through the website. I accessed mine. They seem to be still building the structure, because I signed up as an investor also and got nothing. They sent me an email about how they are still developing that side of the website.

I was rather impressed with their ebook. It's simple and easy and gives some great advice for marketing when starting out. They've even put together an action plan for newbies to get their feet wet.

I would actually give the free ebook, website, and forms a 9 out of 10. It is obviously oriented around training newbies, and gives some excellent basic directions. You can't beat the price (free), and my main hang up is just the idea of training someone to be a bird dog and not a wholesaler. I personally have issues with someone focusing so much on something that is not completely kosher under real estate licensing laws. Because of the lack of investor structure, I also am not very sure how much response one would get when submitting properties through their network.

Either way I think its a good site with some great info, and I would recommend for newbies to check it out.

Originally posted by "wesley":
Thanks Ryan, I was waiting for an email with the ebook attached.

I'll go back and pick up the ebook.

[to self -- wonder why I thought they would send an email...?]

I got an email almost immediately.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you