Hello BiggerPocket Community!

2 Replies

My name is Kevin Go and today is the first day I will be doing my research about real estate. I'm looking for opportunities that I can do remotely. I am currently residing here at Corona, but I'm usually at El Monte, Cypress and Newport Beach.

I want to learn wholesaling, investing and to own multi-family units that I can rent out. I've read many articles and heard many gurus about achieving financial freedom by doing businesses in real estate. 

If I ever get big, I would like to pass on my knowledge to others as I go on and that's what I think it's nice to be in a community.

I'm going to be studying for the real estate licensure sooner after I finish summer semester. 

Thank you!

Welcome! You’ve taken the first step by making this post. My advice... go back and listen to Every BP podcast! I had done so and it was a great use of time. The nuggets of info you gain and so incredibly valuable. Not to mention the inspiration from all the great stories, as well as the red flags and potential land mines you learn about that you’ll want to keep an eye out for.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you